USS Constitution by Billing Boats 1:100 scale Kit.

sharpranger

Hello there all - my name is Saif and I am writing from Mombasa, Kenya.

I am currently building a Billing  Boat's USS Constitution in a 1: 100 scale and done somewhat good to the kit thus far ( my first model really) but probably those who have built Billing Boat kits the instructions provided are apparently very confusing.

For instance, I am at the Mast stage - the kit has instructions to set up the Foremast, Main Mast and the Mizzen Mast, however, the drawings that I follow totally confuses me and currently stuck at the Foremast and cannot progress any further.

Question - has anyone here built and COMPLETED the Billing Boat's USS CONSTITUTION and

Can anyone help me through any source out there to get proper clear instructions to build the Mast for this ship. Maybe someone can get in touch with me on my WhatsApp number +254733 221 006.

I will really appreciate any help or suggestions from anyone on this platform.

Thank you and warm regards from the Safari Country KENYA.

Hello Saif,   welcome to MSW.  

I did a search and there's only one log for the Billing Constitution (see at the end of this post).   I was surprised as I didn't know Billings a Constitution kit. You might go here and download the index and see what other Constitution builds are here.   I would suspect that the rigging on those would be similar to the Billings.

Here's the log: 

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)