CA glue nozzles or tips

i bought some loctite super glue in the .70oz bottle. i haven't got three quarters through the bottle and the tip is really getting hard to keep clean. i draw the glue to the tip and use a needle applicator to place the glue where i need it. i bought 150 glue lab dispensing tips off Amazon and they seem to work well for placing a Little glue where I need it. i put a needle in the end of the tip to keep air out as I work but the tip clogged , at the wider part.I had glue and air bubbles down the length of the tip as I was using it. Are these tips a one time use item? Any tips or advise would be welcomed.

Hi Antonio,

I use the glue micro tip extenters,if they are the same thing.  They come in packs of 200 from Amazon.

They can be cut to whichever size you need and are excellent for gluing small areas. I find that rocket glue works best with them. The Rocket max works best. 

I use them when I need to use superglue. And I discard and replace with a new tip after each use.

Paul

In work

Amati-rms-titanic-1912-1250

Unfinished kit

Revell Container-ship-colombo-express

Finished

AL -  King of the Mississippi

AL-Sanson

• 4 weeks later...

Acetone!!!

Here's what I do to manage CA glue and glue tips.

I always order extra caps/tips. I have several types of CA glue (thin, medium, thick, etc) I always order from the same manufacturer so the tips are all compatible. Personally I really like Starbond CA glues. I store the bottles with an uncut tip. I have cut tips that I put on when I'm going to use it. After using the CA glue, I put the uncut tip back on for storage and I have a small mason jar (canning jar) with acetone. I drop the tips in the acetone, close it up and let them sit in there for awhile (anywhere from a couple hours or till the next day). The acetone eats away the CA glue without any damage to the tips. I have used acetone to take completely dried tips and let them sit overnight and the next day, they are like new again. I also do the same thing with micro tip extenders. This allows me to purchase a small pack of the micro tips and reuse them indefinitely!