La Pinta by having-fun - Artesania Latina

Well, I am back. After I completed the Black Pearl, I decided to build a supposedly "beguines wooden model so I could wet by hands in the building of a wood model. So I tried  the Dapper Tom, he boat itself was not too difficult, but the instructions were vague and confusing.

Anyhow, it is now completed so I went ahead and decided to get another, I settle on la Pinta from Artesania Latina.  I received the model ad the first thing I noticed is that it does not comes with printed instruction, they all are in a CD.This presented a problem for me since my computer resides in my office on the second floor while my workbench is in the first. I solved the dilemma by dumping all 57 pages in the color printer.
I started to put the ship together by building the keel, it went fairly easy, my next step is to make sure that he angle of the ribs are correct, then will glue the thing up. According to the instructions, the next step is adding the main deck. will see how it goes.

Following is a photo of the keel of the boat.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...