Norwegian Sailing Pram

David Enghauser

This is my first post so please excuse me if I am not doing it correctly. Question about the hole in the bow transom knee. When I glue the knee on the bow it is short of the hole. Is the hole in the knee in addition to the hole already drilled in the bow transom?  I glued the knee with the short leg against the transom.

Thank for the help.

David

David

A picture would help clarify your question on the hole, but below is a schematic from the instructions that show the hole.  The first thing to do when you have a question is look at a few of the existing build logs on the site.  Good luck and hang in there, this is a great boat to learn from especially your mistakes.  You'll be the only one to notice your mistakes and fixes.  Have FUN.

Jim

image.jpeg.e38fc7662efe82cae55fdf1377179969.jpeg

Current Projects:                                                                                          Completed Projects:

Phantom New York Pilot Boat - Model Shipways - 1:96                        Muscongus Bay Lobster Smack - Model Shipways - 1:24

18th Century Long Boat - Model Shipways - 1:48

Norwegian Sailing Pram - Model Shipways - 1:12

Lowell Grand Banks Dory - Model Shipways - 1:24