Ship Modeling Books for Sale - for U.S. Members Only

I am beginning to clear out my shipmodeling bookshelves - I will post lists of books I have as I can get them categorized, etc. If and when these are sold, I will update the list. Here is list #1:

2023BooksforSale1.thumb.jpg.7b6613febe1c5cd1cbe310a6216ec692.jpg

I have many more for sale, but this is a good start. Many of these titles are now hard to find. 

Conditions of sale - Money Order Only - No checks, No Cash, Credit Cards, PayPal, or other forms of payment, etc.

Postage (within CONUS) in addition to price of book - books will be mailed from my local U.S.P.S. (Mocksville, NC) either 1st class Media Rate or lowest rate they offer.

If interested, please send me an email to hms@triad.rr.com (do NOT reply to this posting on this website as I may not see your reply) and let me know:

1) what books you wish to purchase.

2) Your mailing address and email address.

3) any other instructions prior to me mailing the books out.

All sales final - no returns! I've listed the condition of the books and noted which ones have wear or other defects or alterations.

Hank Strub

Edited by Hank

Construction Underway:

Entering Builder's Yard - USS STODDARD (DD-566) 1967-68 Configuration (Revell 1:144 FLETCHER - bashed)

In Development - T2 or T3 Fleet Oil Tanker (1:144 Scratch Build Model) - 1950s era

Currently - 3D Design/Printed 1/48 scale various U.S.N. Gun Mounts/Turrets and GFCS Directors (Mk. 34, 37, 38, 54)

Completed:
Armed Virginia Sloop (1768)
Royal Caroline (1748)
Sloop/Ship PEACOCK (1813) (Scratchbuilt)

USS NEW JERSEY (BB-62) 1967-69 Configuration (Trumpeter 1:200 bashed MISSOURI)

Member:
NRG
NCMM Beaufort -CSMA

3 hours ago, uss frolick said:

A lot of nice, rare titles there. Do you ship to Tasmania? 

Because you're.....The DEVIL!!! 😈 Eye know - you can't fool me!!!

Construction Underway:

Entering Builder's Yard - USS STODDARD (DD-566) 1967-68 Configuration (Revell 1:144 FLETCHER - bashed)

In Development - T2 or T3 Fleet Oil Tanker (1:144 Scratch Build Model) - 1950s era

Currently - 3D Design/Printed 1/48 scale various U.S.N. Gun Mounts/Turrets and GFCS Directors (Mk. 34, 37, 38, 54)

Completed:
Royal Caroline (1748)

Member:
NRG
NCMM Beaufort -CSMA

I've revised the pricing on List #1 - see below -

2023BooksforSale1-RevisedPricing.thumb.jpg.ea76918c2e6dfe737a0264b18ee49083.jpg

I have many more for sale, but this is a good start. Many of these titles are now hard to find. 

Conditions of sale - Money Order Only - No checks, No Cash, Credit Cards, PayPal, or other forms of payment, etc.

Postage (within CONUS) in addition to price of book - books will be mailed from my local U.S.P.S. (Mocksville, NC) either 1st class Media Rate or lowest rate they offer.

If interested, please send me an email to hms@triad.rr.com (do NOT reply to this posting on this website as I may not see your reply) and let me know:

All sales final - no returns! I've listed the condition of the books and noted which ones have wear or other defects or alterations.

Hank Strub

Construction Underway:

Completed:
Royal Caroline (1748)

Member:
NRG
NCMM Beaufort -CSMA

After receiving some feedback from other members of the forum, I've revised again the pricing on several of the books listed -

2023BooksforSale1-RevisedPricing.thumb.jpg.7a641286287dce48eb97c9bd690a2e23.jpg

Conditions of sale - Money Order Only - No checks, No Cash, Credit Cards, PayPal, or other forms of payment, etc.

If interested, please send me an email to hms@triad.rr.com (do NOT reply to this posting on this website as I may not see your reply) and let me know:

Hank Strub

Edited by Hank
Corrected pricing

Construction Underway:

Completed:
Royal Caroline (1748)

Member:
NRG
NCMM Beaufort -CSMA

• 4 weeks later...

After reviewing the current status of books on the market (online), I've further revised my pricing as well as making a correction to one of the titles. Here is the revised List #1:

2023BooksforSale1-RevisedPricing2.thumb.jpg.533d3d537555e718ee61c110edd1a566.jpg

Again, I have many more for sale, but this is a good start. Many of these titles are now hard to find or are out of print.

Hank Strub

Construction Underway:

Completed:
Royal Caroline (1748)

Member:
NRG
NCMM Beaufort -CSMA