I promised the Admiral I would reduce the number of models I have after we moved.  (Don’t worry. I still have PLENTY to build.) To her joy, I put 26 on the chopping...,I mean, shopping block.

Most of these I have either lost interest in the subject matter (military vehicles), inherited them from my sons who did not get into model building (spaceships, fantasy stuff), or I thought at the time of purchase they were ‘a great deal.’  (But I am not trying to make a profit as such.) There is the proverbial, 'when will I build them' reason to cull the herd.

Of potential immediate interest may be the eight ship models listed below.

I give the kit number so you can look at the kits online and check prices. Mine are lower than the lowest price I found online. I hope the price entices you. Photos of the kit follow the listing pages in the PDF. 

The attached PDF file provides details on all 26 models.

The buyer pays shipping costs.  I will do my best to get an accurate cost once I have your shipping address. I am limiting the shipments to the mainland US to keep costs down and hope to use USPS. I realize the cost of shipping may exceed my selling price.  So, I want you to make informed decisions. 

The sequence of each line follows this pattern:

Reference number / Manufacturer / Scale / Kit (catalog number) / price. (Reference number is used to identify photos in the PDF.)

Ships (Wooden)

1.      Cutty Sark / Scientific / 1:140 / 174 / $25.00

2.      New York Pilot Boat/ Model Shipways / 1:96 / 2027 /$30.00

Ships and Boats (Plastic)

3.      USS Missouri / Revel / 1:535 / 85-0301 / $12.00

4.      USS Arizona / Revel / 1:426 / 85-0302 / $12.00 / (Buy them both: $20.00; an appropriate pair to have together)

5.      USS Constitution / Revel / 1:196 / 85-5404 / $25.00

6.      Diesel Tug / Lindberg / 1:87 / 772221 / $15.00

7.      North Atlantic Fishing Trawler / Lindberg / 1:90 / 77222 / $10.00 

8.      Monitor and Merrimac / Linberg Classic Replica / 1:210 and 1:300 respectively / 718 / $10.00

PM me if interested in any of them.  Also, I will consider discounting (like items 3 and 4 above) for multiple items purchased. 

Cull my stash.pdf

Edited by robert952
Typos and grammar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robert Chenoweth

Current Build: Maine Peapod; Midwest Models; 1/14 scale.

In the research department:

Nothing at this time.

Completed models (Links to galleries): 

Monitor and Merrimack; Metal Earth; 1:370 and 1:390 respectively.  (Link to Build Log.)

Shrimp Boat; Lindbergh; 1/60 scale (as commission for my brother - a tribute to a friend of his)

North Carolina Shad Boat; half hull lift; scratch built.  Scale: (I forgot).  Done at a class at the NC Maritime Museum.

Dinghy; Midwest Models; 1/12 scale

(Does LEGO Ship in a Bottle count?)