Prince de Neufchatel instruction pamphlet

F24Steve

Hello All,

I've either lost the pamphlet or it wasn't in the box. Model Expo referred me here since they no longer manufacture the model. A copy of the pamphlet would be fine.

I can't tell from the build logs how difficult a project this model would be for a new ship builder. So any advice would be appreciated. I'm 72, retired from drafting and teaching, and have few distractions these days. I have a modicum of patience and some skill with models as I formerly built stick and tissue flying scale models. 

I have a copy of the instructions for this kit in pdf format. I'll pm it to you. In theory, his should be a relatively easy kit to build and in fact you will find it to be an easy hull to plank and the rigging isn't too complicated. However I am finding it to be a bit more difficult than it ought to be due to some poor design issues, overlooked details in both the plans and instructions and some inconsistencies. But, there are several of us building this kit at the moment, so I'm sure you'll find the help you might need to navigate some of the problems. 

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

David

Current Build - St. Roch, Billing Boats; HMS Agamemnon, Caldercraft (on hold)

Previous Builds - Armed Virginia Sloop, Model Shipways; Constitution, Model Shipways; Rattlesnake, Mamoli; Virginia Privateer, Marine Model Co, restoration; Prince de Neufchatel, Model Shipways; Charles W. Morgan, Model Shipways; Pride of Baltimore II, Model Shipways, Bluenose, Model Shipways (x2); Niagara, Model Shipways; Mayfower, Model Shipways; Shamrock V, Amati; HMS Pegasus, Victory/Amati