HMS Bounty by maturin52 - Artesania Latina - Scale 1:48

Thanks, Captain Al. I am pleased with her, though, of course, there are a few things I would have done differently. Bounty is actually my second completed build on this site, but my previous ship, King of the Mississippi, seems to have disappeared from the forums. At least, my limited skill haven't found her yet. I have also completed AL's Bounty's Jolly Boat, but that was not a full log on here - I discovered Model Ship World part way through that build. I look forward to moving this build to the "Completed" category within a week or two. I've already begun reading instructions and taking inventory of my next build, USS Constitution, which arrived from Model Expo last week.

As I've mentioned else where, your build log, and a few others, have been of immense value in my work on this project. I am sure I would have quit in despair early on if not for the encouragement, guidance and fellowship found on this forum. Thanks to all of you!

And that is nearly two years of work. Please join me in the next few days. when I start my build log for my USS Constitution, currently undergoing inspection and inventory. She'll be underway as soon as I clean up the shop.

Once again, thanks to all you fine builders for your advice, guidance, and encouragement along the way. The result is far from perfect, but I'm happy with her, and confident that my next build will be that much better. Ahoy!!