instructions for Peregrine Galley

jeff shreve

I just recieved the Sergal Peregrine Galley kit but it is missing the instruction booklet.  Looking for anyone who has the kit and is willing to photocopy it for me - at least the english portion.  Help needed!  will pay for cost of copying and shipping

Thanks, Jeff

Current builds:  Caldercraft Cruiser, Mantua Astrolabe

Almost Finished: Mamoli Hunter

Completed:  AL Swift, Constructo Albatros

Hi,

I'm currently building this kit.  I do not have the instruction booklet,  but I have the addendum to the instructions which outlines the building steps and has a few notes which may not be on  the plans.  It's about 9 pages.  If you would like I could mail you a copy this weekend if you pm me your address.

Happy building.    Walter

Thanks Walter, saw your build log on this kit but didn't know if the older version you had came with instructions or not. Wasn't sure if more recent versions did either but there is a youtube unboxing video that shows an instruction booklet.  I've sent you a pm with my contact info as any sort of documentation will help me out.

Jeff

Edited by jeff shreve

Give this a try. I was missing some parts and wanted to order others. They were quick to respond easy to deal with, after returning from vacation (the month of August). B)
     mantuamodel@libero.it

Mark
Phoenix, AZ

Current builds;

Previous builds, in rough order of execution;
Shipjack, Peterbrough Canoe, Flying Fish, Half Moon, Britannia racing sloop, Whale boat, Bluenose, Picket boat, Viking longboat, Atlantic, Fair American, Mary Taylor, half hull Enterprise, Hacchoro, HMS Fly, Khufu Solar Boat.

On the shelf; Royal Barge, Jefferson Davis.

Thanks to Walter for sending a copy of the build notes for this kit. Nice to have assistance like this & great people to help out !

Will be a great help as my Italian skiils stink.