Looking for help building the triple sisters

HKC

I'm building a 1/75 scale plank on bulkhead model of the Danmark and I am looking for hints on how to construct the triple sister blocks. I've decided to use bullseye fairleads 2mm in diameter because they appear to be the proper scale on the model but I'm not sure how to make the frame on which to attach the bullseyes I am using as blocks. I thought about attaching the blocks to a 1mm brass rod and bending it to form the legs of the stanchion but there is minimal contact surface area between the rod and block and it does not seem it will withstand much, if any, strain from the line without pulling loose. Besides, Mr. Underhill points out the there are 4 legs on the stanchion and my idea only produces 2 legs

This is my first ever model so I'm looking for expert advice. All suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

;HKC

Current (fist) build Billing's Danmark 5005 static

Popeye2sea:

The picture below shows the triple sister on the left. (Sorry for the poor image). It consists of 3 single blocks mounted on a stanchion (with 4 legs) fixed to the pin rail. The lines that run to it are the braces for the course, lower topsail and upper topsail yards, as I interpret my Underhill Masting and Rigging book. Since posting my initial post, I have figured out a way to make them and will take a picture and post it on this thread.  

post-3080-0-37400500-1446488907_thumb.jpg

HKC

This is my attempt at making the triple sister blocks. I used a 1mm brass rod and three 2mm bullseye fairleads. Unfortunately, the bullseye fairleads are not substantially attached to the rod. I tried to increase the surface area for the glue by filing into the center of the rod at the point of attachment.

post-3080-0-05126100-1446567381.jpg