Virginia Armed sloop block & rig plan

I decided to use the rigging and block sizes shown on the Virginia Armed Sloop kit made by Model Shipways 1/48 scale, to rig my scratch model of the Sloop Providence. The scale and rig are similar.  I understand from the instruction booklet ( available on the internet ) that a sheet or plan exists showing the size of blocks and rigging diameter that's included in the kit.

My question is directed to those here that have built this model Virginia Armed Sloop  kit in the past. and if it is possible to post this sheet or plan pertaining to the block and rigging sizes.

For now my progress on the model of the Providence( see this thread  (  http://modelshipworld.com/index.php/topic/10774-sloop-providence-by-senior-ole-salt-148-scale-1776/?hl=%2Bsloop+%2Bprovidence  )     has slowed considerably due to lack of the above plan.

Thanks for any postings or info.

S.O.S.

New Bedford Whaleboat build. Kit by Model Shipways

I've been making progress on my model and according to the instruction booklet I should be painting it, at least parts of it.

Are acrylic's ok ? I did apply a sanding sealer. but I want to stain the untreated floor boards which are walnut.

Thanks

S.O.S.

Thanks a lot Dave. :) That's the kind of info I can really use. Now I just have to figure out my list appropriate for the Sloop Providence.

Full sail ahead :D

SOS

New Bedford Whaleboat build. Kit by Model Shipways

I've been making progress on my model and according to the instruction booklet I should be painting it, at least parts of it.

Are acrylic's ok ? I did apply a sanding sealer. but I want to stain the untreated floor boards which are walnut.

Thanks

S.O.S.