I am currently working on a plastic USS constitution model.  While working on the upper deck I had one of the guns on the Lord gundeck come loose from the deck.  The cannon is still glued to his carriage but the entire assembly has come off the deck . Is there any trick  to re-gluing the gun back down when you already have the upper deck glued in place? 

I had this happen on my Soleil Royal build.  You can read about how I fixed it there.  Essentially I took enough off the gun carriage so that it fits through the port and re glued it back inside.

Regards,

Henry

Laissez le bon temps rouler ! 

Current Build:  Le Soleil Royal

Completed Build Amerigo Vespucci

Antonio, I agree with Frankie on this solution as I had to do it the same way.

Dave

“You’ve just got to know your limitations”  Dirty Harry

Current Builds:  Modified MS 1/8” scale Phantom, and modified plastic/wood hybrid of Aurora 1:87 scale whaling bark Wanderer.

Past Builds: (Done & sold) 1/8” scale A.J. Fisher 2 mast schooner Challenge, 1/6” scale scratch built whaler Wanderer w/ plans & fittings from A.J. Fisher, and numerous plastic kits including 1/8” scale Revell U.S.S. Constitution (twice), Cutty Sark, and Mayflower.

(Done & in dry dock) Modified 1/8” scale Revell U.S.S. Constitution w/ wooden deck and masting [too close encounter w/conc. floor in move]

Hope to get to builds: MS 3/16” scale Pride of Baltimore II,  MS 1/2” scale pinky schooner Glad Tidings,  a scratch build 3/16” scale  Phantom, and a scratch build 3/16" scale Denis Sullivan.