As the title suggests - I have a Caldercraft/JoTiKa HMAV Bounty kit for sale.

I've only just recently began my model building adventure. While researching a kit to start with I've narrowed it down to two that interested me the most: The HM Schooner Pickle and HMAV Bounty (both by Caldercraft/JoTiKa). I couldn't make up my mind so I ended up ordering both. After some further thinking I've decided that the Bounty is out of my skill range and started the Pickle project - the log for this can be followed on this very site. If I ever finish my initial project I'll probably move on to another Trafalgar vessel rather than build the Bounty, so I've decided to sell it.

The kit is practicaly new. The box has been opened to check the contents, take photos, etc. Everything looks fine and is in pristine condition, including the box (it was originally sealed with transparent tape that was cut without damaging the cardboard), so this is still viable as a gift.

I'm located in the UK, East Riding of Yorkshire - international shipping is an option as is picking it up personally.

You can find this kit for anything between £230 - £290 + shipping here. I bought it for £240 and am willing to let it go for £200 with the buyer covering shiping costs. I'm not really into exchanging money in any other than through a bank transfer or cash.

My personal details, including phone number are available via PM. Any questions: Ask away. The photos can be found below:IMG_0138.thumb.JPG.c26bfb0fdb7f0296f53f25b555d30ec0.JPG

IMG_0139.thumb.JPG.e89f8b998d500cb7aac2e249d5d8a267.JPGIMG_0137.thumb.JPG.1f0f4494981994d082ee0f7f63297e74.JPG

why not keep this kit....I say this because I did the same when I first started building.....when I realised that my skills were a lot better than I thought I started building my second kit at the same time....even today I still do the same.....I have on the go HMS Bellona, Pandora and another HMS Victory.