Ship Project

Dave G

Hello boatbuilders,  I have a wooden ship that I bought in Barcelona Spain in 1980.  Unfortunately it was damaged during my many moves with the Air Force and all masts are broken.  I've hung on to this ship for a lot or years thinking I would take the time to try to rebuild myself.  But I've come to the realization that I will never attempt a rebuild.  We are moving again and with this move comes downsizing. I would like to give the boat to someone who is willing to take on this project or if no one accepts this challenge, I will be forced to just putting it in the trash.  The ship is about 23" x 3.5".   Again I’m not trying to sell this I am willing to give it away.

20211101_093729.jpg

20211101_093747.jpg

Dave, this is a decorative model and unfortunately it has no monetary value particularly in its current state. Are there any young kids in your neighborhood that you could give it to? As a toy, if it were to put a smile on a kids face it becomes priceless. And who knows, maybe it sparks a interest in model ship building in some young boy or girl. 

Edited by Keith Black