Winchelsea Chapter 9 parts availability

I am cutting more chapter 9 parts right now.  Just wanted to let you guys know.   I am cutting cherry version right now.  I have also decided to use some yellow cedar sheets for the cherry chapter.  Mainly for the rails and cap rail which will be painted black anyway.  It doesnt matter with the color or wood type.   If you absolutely want cherry for all parts then send me a PM but I think you will appreciate the flexibility of the cedar for the forecastle caprail and fancy rail.  These are just the 3/64" thick parts.....All other parts will be cherry.

I have already made about 36 chapter 9 sets in yellow cedar but they all sold out and once I make some cherry versions first, I will make more yellow cedar chapter sets right after.   They should be ready next week at some point.  Even though folks are months and maybe more than a year away from needing this chapter, it sells out right away anyway.  So please watch the store this week if you are getting close to needing this chapter.   

Some folks just really want it sitting on the shelf in their shop rather than wait to buy it when they need it.  So keep in eye out if you will be needing it soon.