Don't forget this forum area for discussions about the Winchelsea project outside of the build logs pages

https://modelshipworld.com/forum/93-general-project-discussions-on-planking-fittings-and-monograph-chapters/

That link above takes you to a tab that can be found above the build logs.......see it highlighted in white below in this screenshot.

image.png

There seem to be a lot of folks who have forgotten about this areafor the group or recently joined and didnt see it mentioned on the "how to join this group"   topic.

So browse anything you might have missed and feel free to join any of these IMPORTANT discussions.   Also start new ones if you need to because its easier to find a discussion on a particular Winnie topic here than hunting through all of those build logs.  This area is being way under utilized as a source.

Chuck

I need a safe way to hang my Winnie from the side of my table height work bench to work on the transom.  I’m not much of a carpenter or workin with wood larger than 1:48 scale. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated 😊?

Regards,

Glenn

Current Build: HMS Winchelsea
Completed Builds: HM Flirt (paused) HM Cutter CheerfulLady NelsonAmati HMS Vanguard,  
HMS Pegasus, Fair American, HM Granado, HM Pickle, AVS, Pride of Baltimore, Bluenose