King of the Mississippi by dragzz - Artesania Latina - scale1/80

pretty soon,  you'll be cementing them in place  ;)...........nice work !

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller
Phylly C & Denny-Zen - the Lobsie twins - bashed & semi scratch dual build

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Billing's Gothenborg 1:100 / Billing's Boulogne Etaples 1:20
Billing's Half Moon 1:40 - some scratch required
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400
Trawler Syborn - semi scratch / Holiday Harbor dual build - semi scratch

tys rick today is the install the stairs day will see how that goes

i went to try to do a dry fit and the one of the rails got broke so i got to try to fix it back to the start again lol o well that what its all about 

omg i got the stairs all done and installed just rightn thay look the same on each side iam proud of my self for takeing my time on the stairs and iam clad i did omg do thay just great iam so happy i just have to have a beer now lol here are some pic    post-2052-0-93656400-1383114789_thumb.jpgpost-2052-0-68300400-1383114844_thumb.jpgpost-2052-0-80661200-1383114855_thumb.jpg

how much of a gap is there at the top of the stairs?   it looks as though there might be.   if there is,  you can always put in one more step.

looks very good at the bottom  :)   hope you had two beers.......

Edited by popeye the sailor

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:
Billings Nordkap 476 / Billings Cux 87 / Billings Mary Ann / Billings AmericA - reissue
Billings Regina - bashed into the Susan A / Andrea Gail 1:20 - semi scratch w/ Billing instructions
M&M Fun Ship - semi scratch build / Gundalow - scratch build / Jeanne D'Arc - Heller

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:
Revell U.S.S. United States 1:96 - plastic/ wood modified / Academy Titanic 1:400

yes popeye i need to still add 1 step to each side at the top  and 1 shim to the bottom right side i will get to that tonight if i have two beers it wont get done lol

still darn nice work there.........with just a touch of bash ;)    it'll get you sooner or later.......so give in...the dark side awaits :)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

tys adrieke   its really looking good now

tys popeye   now for the darkside  now that got me thinking  :piratetongueor4:

as u all can see in the pic  on the top of the stairs i add a step to the left and right side so there is no more cap at the top  

there you go!!!!!!!!   now THAT........looks great!  ;)

Edited by popeye the sailor

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

now iam starting to put in the post all down both side heres a start post-2052-0-53755400-1383262768_thumb.jpg

post-2052-0-72574800-1383262780_thumb.jpg

ok what i have done today is glued all the head posts on the frist deck so far they came out looking well thay are all in line here a pic   post-2052-0-98996700-1383377695_thumb.jpgpost-2052-0-73066900-1383377710_thumb.jpg

she's looking pretty sweet Dragzz!  ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

tys robert1965 are u talking about the stairs here some info for u look up john46 post on how to build the stairs hes done a great job it may help u as well as it did for me

tys for that info canoe21  i was thinking of useing white glue i  just went got lepage pro carpenters glue this glue i was reading when it drys its translucent yellow dont know if that a good thing but when this drys its as hard as a rock lol

Edited by dragzz

thank u canoe21 for the info iam trying to do the best i can iam try to quit smokeing at the same time as working on my build = not going to well lol been 2days now 

tys robert1965 are u talking about the stairs here some info for u look up john46 post on how to build the stairs hes done a great job it may help u as well as it did for me

Thanks Dragzz i can use it.  ;)

Robert

Current builds:
Prins Willem - Corel
H.M.S. Victory - Deagostini

Complete Project: San Fransisco II Artesania. / King of the Mississippi Artesania

robert1965 just take your time on the stairs it will look good

Edited by dragzz

yes canoe21  iam thinking of all the wood ships i can buy  :dancetl6:

ok here an update here is where iam now going to be work 3 deck not to much i can do right till it drys but the slower i go the better it looks but its sure starting look sweet now here some pic             

post-2052-0-08794800-1383623910_thumb.jpgpost-2052-0-87627600-1383623922_thumb.jpgpost-2052-0-10280700-1383623935_thumb.jpgpost-2052-0-44727400-1383623949_thumb.jpg

Edited by dragzz

Looking good there dragzz. Good luck with the no smoking.

Regards, Scott

Current build: 1:75 Friesland, Mamoli

Completed builds:

1:64 Rattlesnake, Mamoli  -  1:64 HMS Bounty, Mamoli  -  1:54 Adventure, Amati  -  1:80 King of the Mississippi, AL

1:64 Blue Shadow, Mamoli  -  1:64 Leida Dutch pleasure boat, Corel  -  1:60 HMS President Mantra, Sergal

Awaiting construction:

1:89 Hermione La Fayette AL  -  1:48 Perserverance, Modelers shipyard

WOW!!!   third level already...........your moving right along.   looks great!  ;)

I yam wot I yam!

finished builds:

Billing T78 Norden

in dry dock:

thanks canoe  :D

thanks  popeye :dancetl6:

thank u s.coleman     :piratetongueor4: 

i will have an update  real soon for u all thanks again :10_1_10:  

here in an update iam now working on the upper floor of the state room and the out side planking is all done so far so goodpost-2052-0-70887500-1383785447_thumb.jpgpost-2052-0-69176400-1383785460_thumb.jpgpost-2052-0-99876800-1383785472_thumb.jpg