King of the Mississippi kit from the 1980's.

Has anybody built this kit from the 1980's?  I started this kit and had to stop working on it when I moved to another city.  I haven't worked on it for 33 years.   I am retired now and have started to work on it again and I need some help.

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

Todd,

I had started it a few years ago and stopped once i got the deck done.  I'm not sure if i can help but i do have that same kit.  Your best bet would be to start a build log and ask questions there, i am sure you would get alot of help.

- Dave

Hello Todd, Happy New Year.   There are several  logs for this ship, they are so good I had to buy one. ( It's in my stach lol ) By all means necessary open a log for this  and ask away, and you will get answers 

Have fun and good luck on your journey. :sign:

Start so you can Finish !!

Finished:            The  Santa Maria -Amati 1:65, La Pinta- Amati 1:65, La Nina -Amati 1:65 ,                                                Hannah Ship in a Bottle -1:300  The Sea of Galilee Boat-Scott Miller-1:20 ,

The Mayflower-Amati-1:60

Current Build:   1972 Ford Sport Custom, Viking Ship Drakkar -Amati-1:50

On Hold:            HMS Pegasus: Amati 

2 hours ago, Duanelaker said:

Todd,

I had started it a few years ago and stopped once i got the deck done.  I'm not sure if i can help but i do have that same kit.  Your best bet would be to start a build log and ask questions there, i am sure you would get alot of help.

- Dave

Dave,  Thanks for the response. I have thought about a build log.  I do have the first two decks together and the other decks planked.  If you ever start again on this kit, let me know.  I might be able to answer some of your questions.

1 hour ago, Knocklouder said:

Hello Todd, Happy New Year.   There are several  logs for this ship, they are so good I had to buy one. ( It's in my stach lol ) By all means necessary open a log for this  and ask away, and you will get answers 

Have fun and good luck on your journey. :sign:

Thanks for the response.  I did check the existing build logs, again and I found the one by Dan Vadas.  I found an answer to my question.  Thanks again for the suggestion.