1/30 scale deck accessories resources?

Hi, as a newbie I've made sure to use the search facility but without success. 

I'm building a 1/30 Billing Norden fishing boat and after looking around my local harbour, my model boat could do with some clutter. 

More specifically some buckets and sweeping brushes - they seem to be on every real boat. 

Does anyone have experience of making such items? Or getting them 3D printed? I can find lots of old style gun buckets online but no contemporary stuff. 

Many thanks

See @FriedClams (Gary) build. link below, page 13, post 387. Some clutter but not so much that it detracts from the model.

Edited by Keith Black

At this scale buckets should be easy to make from thin paper or sheet-metal. They were either zinc-coated sheet-metal or emaille. Just look up photographs of the real thing and get inspired.

The typical brushes as used on boats could be made in a similar way with thread as the pommels on childrens' knitted ski-caps - talk to a female family member, they probably will know, or have again a look on the Internet. This thing should be fitted to a wooden broom-handle then.

wefalck

panta rhei - Everything is in flux

M-et-M-72.jpg  Banner-AKHS-72.jpg  Banner-AAMM-72.jpg  ImagoOrbis-72.jpg