Hi All

Is Ancre responding to any messages on their website - I've sent them 2 messages via their website over the past few months and never received a reply.

Has anyone else had this problem or just me?  I want to order a new monograph but I would like some extra plates for the axial parts and frames for accuracy.  Its seems as though they are not receiving the messages sent.  

Let me know as I have also checked my junk mail just in case

Thanks Mark

Have you used <ancre.edition@gmail.com>?

Tony

Edited by tkay11

• 2 weeks later...

Tried again and tried Tony's email address and yet again no reply - I'm not sure how to progress this now.  I have spent years building my ship which is not yet complete and now I am weary of ordering again for my next build when I cannot get any response.  Any advise at this point would be welcome.

Hello Mark

I will have the opportunity to meet Didier Berti (the boss of ANCRE) on October 19 and 20 at the Evian exhibition. I will talk to him about your problem.
If you want to detail your request here or in PM, I can inform him more precisely.

GD

Hi Gerard

Thank you very much for your offer as I have emailed them separately with the email address given above but heard nothing in reply. I will forward you the email that I sent to them.  They may have a technical issue that they are unaware of.

Thanks again Mark