Royal Lewis kits

ronald305

i believe Heller had a version am unable to confirm if still in production

Its all part of Kev's journey, bit like going to the dark side, but with the lights on

All the best

Kevin :omg:

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS.
KEEP IT REAL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the build table

HMS Indefatigable 1794 by Kevin - Vanguard Models - 1:64 - Feb 2023 

HMHS Britannic by Kevin 

SD 14  - Marcle Models - 1/70 - March 2022 -  Bluebell - Flower Class - Revel - 1/72   U552 German U Boat - Trumpeter - 1/48  Amerigo Vespucci     1/84 - Panart-   HMS Enterprise  -CAF -  1/48     

Finished     

St-Nectan-Mountfleet-models-steam-trawler-1/32 - Completed June 2020

HMS Victory - Caldercraft/Jotika - 1/72 - Finished   Dorade renamed Dora by Kevin - Amati - 1/20 - Completed March 2021 

Stage Coach 1848 - Artesania Latina - 1/10 -Finished Lady Eleanor by Kevin - FINISHED - Vanguard Models - 1/64 - Fifie fishing boat

I built a plastic Heller Royal Louis in 1/200 scale, many years ago. As to why Mamoli's is the only wooden Royal Louis kit available, I wouldn't know.

There aren't but two options: do it FAST, or do it RIGHT.

Current Project Build Log: Soleil Royal in 1/72. Kit by Artesania Latina.

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

Wish List: 1/64 Amati Victory, HMS Enterprise in 1/48 by CAF models.

So much to build, so little time!

HI Brian yes I checked age of sail they are not showing any Mamoli kits especially the Royal Lowis 

I did see them listed on naturecousehobby and even e-mailed them to make sure but they never replied back 

and for a good price should I take a chance a order one from them 

Ronald

HI Brian yes I checked age of sail they are not showing any Mamoli kits especially the Royal Lowis 

I did see them listed on naturecousehobby and even e-mailed them to make sure but they never replied back 

and for a good price should I take a chance a order one from them 

Ronald

My experience with Nature Coast Hobbies is totally negative, I'm afraid.

Last finished projectsRoyal Ship Vasa 1628; French Vessel Royal Louis 1780. 1/90 Scale by Mamoli. 120 Cannons

Future projects already in my stash: Panart: San Felipe 1/75; OcCre: Santísima Trinidad 1/90;

I believe you might be right about Nature coast Hobbies Joe from speaking to the fellow on the phone it appears that he is the only employer there like a one man operation with that said  I will tend to lead toward Cornwall model boats but would like to know what the 

shipping cost to the United states in particle to  Louisiana I'm waiting for them to reply back but if someone here knows all ready that would be nice 

Ronald 

Edited by ronald305

I wanted to mention but forgot it sad that nature coast hobbies  are getting bad because they assuming that they really do have the kit the Royal Louis that theirs is the lowest price and everyone is right that they do not reply back either by e-mail or Phone 

Ronald 

I believe you might be right about Nature coast Hobbies Joe from speaking to the fellow on the phone it appears that he is the only employer there like a one man operation

No excuse for not answering my emails. They got my money, they didn't send the items.That is stealing.