Spanish Galleon 1607 by kirill4 - Lee - PLASTIC - 1:100

some funny things from our seamen life... recently one of my colegue shared this video ... this guys , instead of gulls , they are brave ! They are traveling from ship to ship in big group and try to find where is food for free, ... they have funny faces :))) and even can bite if someone crossed private borders ! :))) .... the Chief Mate asks them to go away because they shitted all over deck of  his vessel and hide fish in wrong places... but they don't agree with his demands

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/iJn8/pjcR49xRR

• 1 month later...

Good times, being a fisherman. I sometimes go fishing with my dad in a small boat. We fish for trout. I remember my first time charter fishing, and it was incredible. 

And yes, gulls can get pretty brave. They wait in the morning just after you go out to sea, because they know when you will drop the fish guts in the water from last night. 

20200805_054019.thumb.jpg.253c32699111cebd60493e90be714ad2.jpg

August 5, 2020, 4:00 A.M. 

Edited by Ferrus Manus

Good day,

I never saw gulls directly interact with people like this birds do 

• 2 weeks later...

They say cold, snowing...and "0" modeling...:)))

I'm not at home till May. We are working between Cuba and New Orlean...

Edited by kirill4

Your galleon is a masterpiece in every respect !  It shows what can be achieved with patience, research and skill - regardless of the primary hull medium.  I tip my hat to you, sir.

Completed builds:  Khufu Solar Barge - 1:72 Woody Joe

Current project(s): Gorch Fock restoration 1:100, Billing Wasa (bust) - 1:100 Billings, Great Harry (bust) 1:88 ex. Sergal 1:65

Good day,

Thank You very much for your attention and kind comments!:)

I m glad You like my little galleon experiment . 

@kirill4 On a fishing trip? that must be exciting! I am just glad you're too old to be drafted. You're OUR Kirill, not the Kremlin's. Eventually you'll get back home to a (hopefully) warmer city, back to your family, your house, and your wonderful Galleon. 

Making a model is one thing, teaching someone else to build the same model is something different. 

Edited by Ferrus Manus

• 1 month later...

Kirill4 your Spanish Galleon is so frequently mentioned in comments throughout MSW I had to search for your build and read through it. What a fantastic job you did with this model. Your painting skills are second to nobody. You should be very proud, and I have no doubt you are. I will definitely refer to this build for inspiration during my current and future builds, regardless of the ship being built!