Mosquito B Mk IV - FINISHED - Revell - My next non-ship project

OC, having been away lately from this corner of the blog, I have seen the conclusion of this build only now. Hence, I am posting my comments late. Anyway, I love your models and the family story behind. It is clear that you have put lot of care and thoughts in them and indeed I enjoyed a lot your presentation and pictures.

Congrats,

Dan

PS - This reminds me that I have a Mosquito on hold waiting for being attended to.

Current build : Mayflower - AL 1:64Lady Nelson - Amati Victory 1:64

Completed non-ship builds : Spitfire MK I - 1:48Arado 196B - 1:32, Sea Fury - 1:48F-15C Eagle - 1:48Hawker Tempest Mk.V - 1:48F104S Starfighter - 1:48

"The most effective way to do it, is to do it" - Amelia Earhart

10 hours ago, Danstream said:

OC, having been away lately from this corner of the blog, I have seen the conclusion of this build only now. Hence, I am posting my comments late. Anyway, I love your models and the family story behind. It is clear that you have put lot of care and thoughts in them and indeed I enjoyed a lot your presentation and pictures.

Congrats,

Dan

PS - This reminds me that I have a Mosquito on hold waiting for being attended to.

Thank you kindly  for  those  kind comments,     You should  dig your mossy  kit out  and  start a  build  log  -  we  will follow  with mutch  interest.

OC.

Current builds  

28mm  Battle of Waterloo   attack on La Haye Saint   Diorama.

1/700  HMS Hood   Flyhawk   with  PE, Resin  and Wood Decking.

Completed works.

Dragon 1/700 HMS Edinburgh type 42 batch 3 Destroyer plastic.

HMS Warspite Academy 1/350 plastic kit and wem parts.

HMS Trafalgar Airfix 1/350 submarine  plastic.

Black Pearl  1/72  Revell   with  pirate crew.

Revell  1/48  Mosquito  B IV

Eduard  1/48  Spitfire IX

ICM    1/48   Seafire Mk.III   Special Conversion

1/48  Kinetic  Sea Harrier  FRS1

On 9/11/2024 at 6:34 PM, Old Collingwood said:

You should  dig your mossy  kit out  and  start a  build  log  -  we  will follow  with mutch  interest.

Dear OC, actually my build log is already started, but it is on hold since long (but not yet included in the list below my signature). I am working on my house and in the little spare time on my ship model which is producing a lot of wood dust making it not compatible with the activities on a plastic model.

My best regards,

Dan

My Mosquito log

Edited by Danstream

Current build : Mayflower - AL 1:64Lady Nelson - Amati Victory 1:64

Completed non-ship builds : Spitfire MK I - 1:48Arado 196B - 1:32, Sea Fury - 1:48F-15C Eagle - 1:48Hawker Tempest Mk.V - 1:48F104S Starfighter - 1:48

"The most effective way to do it, is to do it" - Amelia Earhart