Hello from Belgium

On 12/25/2019 at 5:46 AM, ObviousNewbie said:

Hi everyone, Merry Christmas to you all!

The Admiral surprised me yesterday evening:

IMG_6404.thumb.jpeg.65d23cddbcc5502a36315cf836b87c13.jpeg

She bought me the ship I was eyeing, so HMS Terror now awaits 🙂 A bit earlier than scheduled as I'm still gathering tools and making space, but at least I won't have to look around for the ship itself. Friends of mine also gave me this:

IMG_6405.thumb.jpeg.b206a7da9cfc94e9fa47d9507181f5c3.jpeg

Heard about this book in this forum, so I'd put it on my wishlist. I'll be devouring this tome during the rest of the Christmas holidays, from what I've read so far it's very clearly written. After that, the real work begins..

Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas to you!   After reading about that kit (nice info in the kit review section, which I believe states that they mislabeled it as 1:60 but it is in fact a 1:75),  it is a very interesting subject for sure!  Please start a log as I would love to follow along 😃 

• 1 month later...

Hi all, just to let you know I've started my first build log with trepidation and enthusiasm on my first build: HMS Terror by Occre. See you there 🙂

"Whatever does not kill you, only makes you stranger."

Current build: 

Finished builds:Calella by Occre - Greek Bireme by Amati HMS Terror by Occre - Frigate Diana by Occre