Free stuff for MSW forum readers: this is not a drill.

I am having a clearout. The members of MSW forums are welcome to the stuff if you pay the carriage, usually HERMES but I may use Royal Mail for some of the small items.

I will start three threads, titled Free models, Free literature and Free tool stuff, and this part of the text will be in Post#1 of each. Each lot will be in a separate post so they won’t get mixed up when communicating.

I am grouping items of common interest together and each group will have a lot number. Each lot will remain together for transport and I will try to pack them securely using recycled boxes. I will do the packing and sending, my best idea for receiving the money to cover the costs is PayPal. Please let me know if you want one or more of the lots and we will use PMs for exchanging payment information. I think this will probably work best for UK and EU destinations. First come, first served.

To make it clear, the models-books-tooling are free, just pay for whatever the carrier charges come to.

Bruce

🌻

STAY SAFE

A model shipwright and an amateur historian are heads & tails of the same coin

current builds:

HMS Berwick 1775, 1/192 scratchbuild; a Slade 74 in the Navy Board style

Mediator sloop, 1/48 - an 18th century transport scratchbuild 

French longboat - CAF - 1/48, on hold

In light of the current situation I am cancelling the 'free stuff'. I will repost once parcels and packages become safe again.

Take care,

Bruce 

🌻

STAY SAFE

A model shipwright and an amateur historian are heads & tails of the same coin

current builds:

HMS Berwick 1775, 1/192 scratchbuild; a Slade 74 in the Navy Board style

Mediator sloop, 1/48 - an 18th century transport scratchbuild 

French longboat - CAF - 1/48, on hold