Heller Royal Louis 1/200 by Robert Taylor

Hi  Everyone 

I am looking for a bit of advice, help or spare part if possible. 

I have not long purchased this model 2 weeks ago from Model Hobbies shop on ebay.

To my dismay when I opened the Brand New  kit up I was confronted with 2 left hand side Hulls and obviously No Right hand side Hull, so obviously I cannot build this model.

Someone on an Fb page suggested  a half build and mount it in a frame, but that doesn't impress me, when you buy a kit for £40+ you expect it to have all the parts especially the Hulls and be able to build it relatively trouble free.

I have contacted the seller to which he replied he would contact their Heller distributor to request the new part needed, which I was happy with. 

But since i have had no further feedback from him i have emailed him twice to see if there is any information or follow up to the Heller distributors answer or position on this, to which worryingly I have had no reply no from the seller.

I have also emailed Heller themselves regards this to which I have not had a reply either.

Has anyone else had a problem like this from this seller or Heller themselves ? 

I have enclosed 2 photos of the kit when I opened it.

Regards

Robert.

20200429_120742.jpg

20200429_120330.jpg

Edited by Robert Taylor

Well, two left sides is definitely a downer. With all the lock-down stuff going on these days, it's possible that the company may be short-staffed in the customer service department. 

Chris Coyle
Greer, South Carolina

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
- Tuco

Current builds: Brigantine Phoenix, Hawker Hurricane

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...