I'm wondering if anyone has any contact information for the company Jotika, Caldercraft, or Shipwrightshop.com besides what is listed on their website? I purchased the Caldercraft Granado in late 2017 and am finally getting around to starting it. I was going through and doing inventory and am missing a couple of parts and was trying to get in touch with someone via email. I emailed the one listed for Nelson's Navy models, then the general enquiries, and finally every email listed on their website. All of them get sent back as undeliverable. It also appears that all those various emails are getting forwarded to a John Wright at johnwright@jotika-ltd.com. 

So anyone know how else to contact John Wright or the above mentioned companies?

**EDIT** When I send directly to the john email I get an error back that his inbox is full. That is why the messages aren't getting through. Still the question remains other than calling and dealing with out of country charges any other way of reaching this person or company?

Matt

Completed Builds: Viking Drakkar - Amati - Scale 1:50

18th Century Longboat - Model Shipways - Scale 1:48

Further update. I just realized that the email on both jotika and shipwrightshop have the same beginning part, but different ending. enquiries@jotika-ltd.com vs enquiries@shipwrightshop.com I have sent the email off to the latter and so far it has not been returned.

Searching through the forum I found a similar thread from 2014 that sounds very much the same as mine. Emails not being answered and no responses, one suggestion was to go through shipwrightshop.com rather than jotika-ltd.com. That is what spurred me to look at the emails closer. I will update here if/when I hear back from someone.

Matt

Last year I contacted Jotika as I bought a Victory kit off eBay that had been barely started, so I needed some of the bulkhead and other sheets to complete the kit.  I corresponded with John Wright directly at his johnwright@jotika-ltd.com and had no problems.  I don't know how things are over there, but maybe they are still in lockdown over corona?

Did you try calling him?

Mike

Current Wooden builds:  Amati/Victory Pegasus  MS Charles W. Morgan  Euromodel La Renommèe  

Plastic builds:    SB2U-1 Vindicator 1/48  Five Star Yaeyama 1/700  Pit Road Asashio and Akashi 1/700 diorama  Walrus 1/48 and Albatross 1/700  Special Hobby Buffalo 1/32  Eduard Sikorsky JRS-1 1/72  IJN Notoro 1/700  Akitsu Maru 1/700

Completed builds :  Caldercraft Brig Badger   Amati Hannah - Ship in Bottle  Pit Road Hatsuzakura 1/700   Hasegawa Shimakaze 1:350

F4B-4 and P-6E 1/72  Accurate Miniatures F3F-1/F3F-2 1/48  Tamiya F4F-4 Wildcat built as FM-1 1/48  Special Hobby Buffalo 1/48

Citroen 2CV 1/24 - Airfix and Tamiya  Entex Morgan 3-wheeler 1/16

Terminated build:  HMS Lyme (based on Corel Unicorn)  

On the shelf:  Euromodel Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferde; Caldercraft Victory; too many plastic ship, plane and car kits

Future potential scratch builds:  HMS Lyme (from NMM plans); Le Gros Ventre (from Ancre monographs), Dutch ship from Ab Hoving book, HMS Sussex from McCardle book, Philadelphia gunboat (Smithsonian plans)

That email gets returned as a full inbox. I have successfully emailed Shipwrightshop.com, where I purchased the ship originally, without any returned emails, but I have yet to hear from them. I have not tried calling yet, I'm not exactly sure what the costs for a phone call would be with my service. My cell service charges a variety of rates depending on what type of service the receiving end has, which means essentially I won't know until I get the bill. Figured I'd give a bit more time for an email response before I go that route.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I did end up placing an order to get some admiralty paints and a couple other items. The paints are out of stock at Ages of Sail. I haven't heard from anyone regarding my order that was placed on the 11th, or regarding the missing items from the kit. The status shows payment as pending and order status as not shipped. Payment hasn't been deducted from my account, although I did get a small .22 cent charge from Visa I think and it looks like it's some kind of international fee, not sure. I haven't ordered anything else from overseas so I assume it has something to do with this. I guess all I can do is wait. Will update further if/when something happens.

Matt