Admiralty style ship kit

Devo 85

New to the forum and looking for some help please.  
I'm looking for an commercially available "Admiralty Style" wooden ship kit, preferably 1/48
I've seen the new DeAgostini Bounty but I think it lacks the quality I'm looking for (plus too expensive for what it is). So I was wondering if anyone could recommend a kit to build. I have searched all the well known manufactures sites and I don't want to go down the Chinese route.
   I like the look of the Model Shipways "Confederacy" but this only shows a small section of the hull with visible ribs. I would like a full hull showing. Is this kit able to be converted?

There seems to be a problem with the definition of a few key words.

Admiralty "style"  -  I used to think this referred to the framing used for late 17 c. RN warship models,  here it seems to mean hull only, no or stub masts.

Navy Board  -  is the 17 c.  contemporary or older somewhat stylized framing - with the frames showing.

POF - plank on frame - is the hull fabrication method that mimics the way ships were built.  It can be stylized  (e.g. Hahn) thru a wide range to an obsessively exact replica of the original.  Some degree of stylization  helps in making this method approachable.

POB - plank on bulkhead is a popular hull fabrication method for both scratch and kits.  The "bulkheads" are actually moulds.  They are often spaced far apart and require two layers of planking.  They are in no way "frames",  although some unscrupulous kit companies will use that term in misleading advertising.

The looks of the underlaying structure requires that it be totally hidden by planking.

I have little expectation that there will be any kits of the quality and nature that you seek.  The species and quantity of the wood necessary for the frames and the very high degree of waste and the labor are such that the cost will probably always be impossibly high.

Tom at Cafmodel  is working up a first attempt at a POF kit.   The framing style seems to be uniquely French for cutter sized vessels. 

Your goal is ambitious.   POF will probably be strictly a scratch build method for any foreseeable future.  There are plans and monographs with lofted frame patterns.  These will save considerable time as there can be more than 100 frames to plot.  

At 1:48 a liner's hull can easily be 4-5 feet long.

NRG member 45 years

Current:  

HMS Centurion 1732 - 60-gun 4th rate - Navall Timber framing

HMS Beagle 1831 refiit  10-gun brig with a small mizzen - Navall (ish) Timber framing

The U.S. Ex. Ex. 1838-1842
Flying Fish 1838  pilot schooner -  framed - ready for stern timbers
Porpose II  1836  brigantine/brig - framed - ready for hawse and stern timbers
Vincennes  1825  Sloop-of-War  -  timbers assembled, need shaping
Peacock  1828  Sloop-of -War  -  timbers ready for assembly
Sea Gull  1838  pilot schooner -  timbers ready for assembly
Relief  1835  ship - timbers ready for assembly

Other

Portsmouth  1843  Sloop-of-War  -  timbers ready for assembly
Le Commerce de Marseilles  1788   118 cannons - framed

La Renommee 1744 Frigate - framed - ready for hawse and stern timbers

Thank's, I had spotted the CAF HMS Enterprise as this was sort of kit I am looking for but I had initially dismissed it as it was a Chinese company.
I will look on the build logs to see if there are any builds of this kit. 
Another concern would be the import costs to the UK.