I have been looking to buy the Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon but with Covid no one seems to have one in stock. Any members have one in their collection that they would like to sell? Unbuilt of coarse. 

Let me know.

Cheers, Grant 

Have you tried Modellers' Workshop in Montreal? (www.modellers-workshop.com)? They carry it. It's not clear from the website if it's in stock or not, but worth a shot if you haven't tried them already.

David

Current Build - St. Roch, Billing Boats; HMS Agamemnon, Caldercraft (on hold)

Previous Builds - Armed Virginia Sloop, Model Shipways; Constitution, Model Shipways; Rattlesnake, Mamoli; Virginia Privateer, Marine Model Co, restoration; Prince de Neufchatel, Model Shipways; Charles W. Morgan, Model Shipways; Pride of Baltimore II, Model Shipways, Bluenose, Model Shipways (x2); Niagara, Model Shipways; Mayfower, Model Shipways; Shamrock V, Amati; HMS Pegasus, Victory/Amati

26 minutes ago, David Lester said:

Have you tried Modellers' Workshop in Montreal? (www.modellers-workshop.com)? They carry it. It's not clear from the website if it's in stock or not, but worth a shot if you haven't tried them already.

David

There phone number is 514-973-7741 or email at rick@shousha-inc.com. a friend of mine bought his Caldercraft Agamemnon kit from him.. the nice thing is that he is located in Canada so no customs headaches.

Mike Draper

Mike Draper

Whitehorse, Yukon

Canada

Member, Nautical Research Guild