Orca by FlyingFish – FINISHED - Scale 1:20 - from the movie Jaws.

Hi Marty,

Wow! I'm delighted, and very flattered to hear from you - thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

It's particularly pleasing to have the original 'Orca' builder complementing the process; I guess you have seen many many models of your work - which is of course the best complement we can pay you! You have inspired so many of us to have a go at recreating the boat, and we all enjoyed (or were terrified by) the movie enough to get involved in the story. You did a great job back then.

I'm very pleased to be an honorary member of the crew - I must get a T shirt printed now!

Of course you can print the photo - message me with a contact email and I can send the original if you like.

Thanks again!

Edited by FlyingFish

Andy

'You're gonna need a bigger boat!'

Completed Build: Orca from the film 'Jaws'.

Current Build: Sailing Trawler Vigilance BM76

• 9 months later...

You may be interested to hear that after a very long break in posting updates, the 'Tips from a Shipwright'  channel has resumed the build of 'Orca'. I hesitate to mention this in case it goes into hibernation again, but is is HERE for those 'Orca' fans amongst you.

Andy

'You're gonna need a bigger boat!'

Completed Build: Orca from the film 'Jaws'.

Current Build: Sailing Trawler Vigilance BM76

• 1 month later...