I,m about to start on HMS Agamemnon and have an urge to have a couple of cutaway sections showing the internals of the ship (one midships and one aft,showing cabins) on one side of the ship. Sure I've seen it done on here somewhere but didn't bookmark it and of course no amount of searching seems to locate it now any help, any ship, to help me in the right direction, I do have a few idea's in mind. I did a bit of bashing on HMS Fly creating cabins etc with lighting but alas with no cut away its difficult to see in side Thanks 

Here's a tip: you will get a lot more views of your post, along with potential answers to your question, if you give your topic an appropriate title, not just your username. I fixed it for you this time.

Chris Coyle
Greer, South Carolina

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
- Tuco

Current builds: Brigantine Phoenix

Chris,

If you are scratching and it is a framed model you are taking on a huge project, good for you!!!!  Which Agamemnon, 1781 or some other?   I know there are all the scantlings you will need and good contemporary inboard profile drawings of her and her sisters.

If this is a kit with POB, it will be interesting to see how you can do this cutaway as I am sure many builders would like to try this as well.   Looking forward to seeing your progress on a build log.

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU