Hi all    i dont know if anybody uses this brush cleaner / preserver    but my son got me some at christmas this year and i have been using it with pretty good results so far (no connections to company)  its really easy to use  , i dont know where he got it  (off the internet i expect)  he and his friends use it all the time because they paint a lot of war game figures  and they use good/expensive brushes , so they want to keep them in good condition.    If you cant make out what it is from my poor photo its called     ORIGINAL B &J   THE MASTERS brush cleaner and preserver    it cleans oil,watercolour,acrylic and stain you might want to give it a try if you use good brushes     cheers     sticker1613330755059-2090489492.thumb.jpg.ddd288b43f4a6083c571572f3fceafd7.jpg

Yup. This all I use, my local art store sells it in the cleaner section. It’s really good at cleaning old brushes as well, soak the old brush in water for a few minutes then rub your brush into the soap until the bristles separate. Then I run the brush against a paper plate adding water until the paint breaks up and repeat until it’s all gone. It smells weird though so use in a well ventilated area. 

Bradley

Current Builds:

Flying Fish - Model Shipways - 1:96

Future Builds:

Young America 1853 - Scratch Build - 1:72

Completed Builds:

HMS Racehorse - Mantua - 1:47 (No pictures unfortunately)

Providence Whale Boat - Artesania Latina - 1:25 (Also no pictures)

Lowell Grand Banks Dory - Model Shipways - 1:24

Shelved Builds:

Pride of Baltimore 2 - Model Shipways - 1:64 (Also no pictures)