Winchelsea Wood Packages of milled strips are now available for those without a HobbyTable saw...

I am happy to report that wood packages of ready-milled strips are now available for the Winnie Group Build.

elmpump2.jpg

I know that many of you were hesitant to jump in on this project because you didnt have a Byrnes Saw or equivalent. But now all of the wood strips for planking and other elements can be bought through MODELERSSAWMILL.com

http://www.modelerssawmill.com/

Joe will cut your wood for the Cherry or Alaskan Yellow Cedar projects.

I have painstakingly reviewed every chapter so far completed and all future chapters to determine what strips will be needed.  Its mostly for hull and deck planking but there were a few other odds and ends.

So if the only thing stopping you from jumping in to build this fantastic model was the fact that you couldnt mill your own strips......there is no longer a reason not to join in on the fun!!!

The package includes hundreds of strips including 310 milled 1/4" x 3/64" planking strips for the hull and decks.  A few misc. wood sheets are also thrown in there for good measure where needed.

Wood list Winnie.pdf