I just hate it when a kit sits there month after month, staring at me because I haven't worked on it.  This kit has been doing that to me for a while now and so I need help to reduce my stress level. 

Would anyone like to help me out?

The first person to make a reasonable offer for this kit will get it. Anything over $600 USD, including shipping anywhere in the world is a good offer. 

A couple of things about the kit: 

1 - a few small engine parts are started

2 - interestingly, the person who had the kit before me put the parts in the bigger box from the K75. This means the parts are not as squished in. 

3 - I checked the clear plastic parts and nothing is broken

4 - it seems to me that all the parts are there but I think one tire valve stem is missing. I really did not inventory every single other part but these kits are quite plentiful and parts are found quite easily in the UK or the US. I will gladly point people to where they can find the parts. 

5 - it's an older kit. Plastic gets brittle after fifty years. The brown plastic tree is now fairly brittle and must be treated carefully. The other colours seem to have weathered the time well. This is typical of this edition; the brown stuff gets brittle before the other colours. No idea why that is. 

I think this is a pretty good price for the kit. If I had more storage space, I wouldn't mind so much, but it's in the way and my palms sweat whenever I see it. 

Thanks for the help!

Cheers, 

Rick

IMG_2998-1.JPG

IMG_2999-2.JPG

IMG_3006-1.JPG

IMG_3004-1.JPG

IMG_3005-1.JPG

IMG_2999-1.JPG

IMG_3000-1.JPG

IMG_3003-1.JPG

Rick Shousha