Constellation by Weedboy 11 - Artesania Latina - 1:85

Hello, I am a new member and thank you. Bare with me, never posted in a build log before so this will be a learn as you go process. This is the second time I have built this kit. The first kit , twenty years ago I did not finish after getting to rigging. This time should go much better, being a home owner with a dedicated build room , finacelly sound, better equipments and the internet. I have already noticed one draw back, my eyes are not what they use to be, ha ha. Here we go. 16551046065914507754747618160075.thumb.jpg.b994df573c5caa1490f09f9521976940.jpg

Welcome to MSW.  What name would you prefer to be called unless Weedboy 11 is what you want.  I am sure there is an interesting story there. 😀  You might want to consider writing a post in the new member section and give a little background about yourself.

Welcome again, and good luck on your build!!

Allan

Edited by allanyed

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU

No offense at all, just curious if that is what your friends call you.  I have been called far worse over the years so no worries using Weedboy 11😀

Allan

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU

Started working on decks, experienced with several different methods. Ended up cutting up hundreds of 80mm planks. Individually sprayed each planks with oil based polyurethane clear satin, both sides and edges. After drying used black sharpie marker on edges. Found that sealing the planks kept the ink from the marker from soaking into the planks .The gun deck was the last one and the best one, got better as I went on, learn as you go. Used contact cement to apply planks. Hope the main decks turnout even better. Any thoughts or suggestions?20220626_054412.thumb.jpg.06c76df852d714dda02d57674a563651.jpg