I sure wish I had a lot more time. Every now and then I get these wonderful collections of kits and here I have a few for sale, including this lovely edition of the Sergal Bounty. I'm pretty sure this kit has been kept in one place for exactly fifty years. Everything is there, still nicely packaged, and even the box is in good condition. Of course, the frames are hand-made, long before laser-cutters came into the picture. 

I am looking for $100 USD for this kit, plus shipping; $50 USD across Canada or the US. For Europe, shipping will be $125 USD for surface, and $225 USD for air mail. 

It's a really nice kit and should go to someone who would like to build a vintage kit. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Rick Shousha

Montreal

'Seems for once I'm 'first in line' ... so contact me by e-mail per the info in my private message.

Fair sailing,   Johnny

Completed builds:  Khufu Solar Barge - 1:72 Woody Joe

Current project(s): Gorch Fock restoration 1:100, Billing Wasa (bust) - 1:100 Billings, Great Harry (bust) 1:88 ex. Sergal 1:65

Hello All! 

So Johnny Snug Harbour has decided to buy the Henri Grace-a-Dieu kit I had in stock. Actually, it's a good thing he bought it because it really is the most amazing kit I have ever seen, with almost 200 cannons and zillions and zillions of small parts. I had decided to keep for myself. I just love those period ships and there are very few kits out there. 

So, Bounty is still for sale. 

Rick Shousha

Montreal