OcCre after sales service

OllieS

I just wanted to give a thumbs up to OcCre for their great after sales service.

After 13 months I am getting to the mast stage on my Revenge and realised that I was short on several dowels.

I filled in their online parts form on 29th June and a poster tube with half a dozen dowels was delivered today at no cost to me.

I have had similar experience.  Even if you break or ruin an item by accident they will send a new one.  

Completed Build:   HMS Beagle - Occre

Current Build:         Frigate Diana - Occre  https://modelshipworld.com/topic/33530-frigate-diana-by-rossr-occre-185/

On the Shelf:           Santisima Trinidad Cross Section - Occre, NRG Half Hull, the US Brig Syren - Model Shipways and USF Essex - Model Shipways.

i'll put in a comment for Artisania Latina parts/accessories ordered from their website.  Paid by Paypal, the parts got to me from Spain in 1 week.  I suppose a kit might take a little longer, but they are also carried by U.S. dealers.

Completed builds:  Khufu Solar Barge - 1:72 Woody Joe

Current project(s): Gorch Fock restoration 1:100, Billing Wasa (bust) - 1:100 Billings, Great Harry (bust) 1:88 ex. Sergal 1:65

• 3 months later...