I will not be continuing work on the CAF Granado. I have parts 2 and 3 that have not been started. I built the jigs from part 2 to mark out the clamps inside the hull. There are pictures of part 1 and the jigs for the clamps in my build thread. I am asking $375 for each shipped CONUSA. If you wish to purchase both, I will accept $700 shipped CONUSA. If anyone is interested in the progress I have made so far on part 1, please let me know. Packing and shipping will be costly. I have no idea at the moment the cost of shipping, but it will definitely be in the CONUSA.

I have reached the point where building a model of this type is just too much work for me and so I would like to see, at least, parts 2 and 3 get into hands of those that are building the Granado and will be acquiring these in the future.

Thanks for looking.

P1050393.JPG

P1050394.JPG

I have Part 1 of the CAF Granado, but I'm in Canada, so too bad!! Hope someone picks this up - your offer is a definitely a good deal

hamilton

current builds: Corel HMS Bellona (1780)

previous builds: MS Phantom (scuttled, 2017); MS Sultana (1767); Corel Brittany Sloop (scuttled, 2022); MS Kate Cory; MS Armed Virginia Sloop (in need of a refit); Corel Flattie; Mamoli Gretel; Amati Bluenose (1921) (scuttled, 2023); AL San Francisco (destroyed by land krakens [i.e., cats]); Corel Toulonnaise (1823); 
MS Glad Tidings (1937) (in need of a refit)HMS Blandford (1719) from Corel HMS GreyhoundFair Rosamund (1832) from OcCre Dos Amigos (missing in action); Amati Hannah (ship in a bottle); Mamoli America (1851)Bluenose fishing schooner (1921) (scratch)

under the bench: Admiralty Echo cross-section; MS Emma C Barry; MS USS Constitution; MS Flying Fish; Corel Berlin; a wood supplier Colonial Schooner Hannah; Victory Models H.M.S. Fly; CAF Models HMS Granado; MS USS Confederacy

• 5 weeks later...