How Do I Rearrange The Photos In My Gallery?

I have wondered this too but not found a way.  And since you've gotten no answer so far, I guess there is not a way.

When looking at a gallery (at least on a PC/web browser interface), in the upper right there is a drop down for the sort order of the pictures.  For a gallery you own, if you edit the gallery, you can change the default sort order.  I believe the original default sort order is "recently updated".   So, to get the order you want, you might just need to carefully add the images to the gallery in the opposite order that you want them to appear....i.e. upload the last image first, then the second last, etc.

- Gary

Current Build: Artesania Latina Sopwith Camel

Completed Builds: Blue Jacket America 1/48th  Annapolis Wherry

On 6/11/2024 at 8:32 AM, Captn Jack said:

How do I rearrange my Gallery presentation?   I started uploading in the sequence I wanted, but the Gallery is displaying the sequence from last to first.

Sorry no one responded to your question sooner. Unfortunately, I can't offer any additional insight beyond what Gary wrote in his post. Sometimes there is no magic fix for dealing with the forum's software idiosyncrasies. 😬

Chris Coyle
Greer, South Carolina

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
- Tuco

Current builds: Brigantine Phoenix, Salmson 2, Speeljacht