Who Sells Clench Nails

Just a question for the forum members.  Does anyone know where to obtain photo etched nails and roves?  Modelexpo has them but the cost is very high and it takes them a month to send them out.  I can make them but would rather spend my time building.

My advice and comments are always worth what you paid for them.

Can you give us more info?  Like scale? Sizes?  

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Hi

The model is 1/16th scale so the nails would be about 24ga or there abouts I think. 

Just checked back with Modelexpo and they now have them on their end of the month sale list for 2.5 cents each.  Much more reasonable price and I went ahead and ordered what I need.  These nails are 1/2" long and the shank is between .02 and .03" in size so they should be about right.

My advice and comments are always worth what you paid for them.