Haven't updated the log in a while, but work continues.
Molding installed and nails done. Again, if I had it to do over, I'd add the nails after installing each plank.
Floorboards were up next. Bending these boards was fairly easy. Even the thicker ones. The tougher part was shaving the nylon line flush with a razor on the bent boards without shaving pieces of the floorboards with the edge of the razor blade.
The platforms were next up. The aft platform is easy compared to the little platform at the bow. The angles are tricky, and I cut a few cardstock platforms before I liked one and then transferred it to the wooden platform. I still had filing and shaping to do until I was happy with the fit around the inside edge, and making sure it sat fairly level.
Next were the risers and thwarts. I marked the distance from the top of the rail to the top of the risers on each frame as Chuck suggested. Then measured again to make sure. I took a lot of time getting the height right on both sides. Last thing I wanted was to get to this point and then have a noticeable slant to the thwarts!! The risers were then bent to fit, clamped to the sides, and marked of for nails. I applied the nails off the model. Much easier than it would be after installing the risers. Then they were glued up, with a clothespin "clamp" on each frame. Next up was gluing the 2 layers of each thwart together, then fitting them into the slots. The first thwart at the bow was the trickiest. Again, a cardstock thwart was made and cut too fit before trimming the real thwart.. I still managed to mess up the "real" thwart. Luckily there's plenty room around the edges of the laser sheets to cut a replacement thwart!
So here it is as of today. I think I'll add a coat of wipe on poly to the floor and platforms before proceeding the the cockpit bench.