Twelve Apostles by Wiktor.L - De Agostini - 1/100 - двенадцать апостолов - Restoration

Hello.

When i started to making this model i was young, i making that to masts, and waiting few years to now. Yeah, i f i young i make many mistakes, but now i try to repair it. glue, plank, kit for wood....

IMG_20190429_221326.jpg

IMG_20190429_221346.jpg

IMG_20190429_221350.jpg

IMG_20190429_221356.jpg

IMG_1361.JPG

IMG_1362 - Kopia.JPG

IMG_1363 - Kopia.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1515 - Kopia.JPG

IMG_1516 - Kopia.JPG

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1528 - Kopia.JPG

Regards.

End: Bryg corsair occre, Black Pearl Hachette, Scottish maid artesania, BKA 1125

In build: Vasa deagostini, Dwunastu Apostołów deagostini, Hms FLY amati Novik modelik, spitfire airfix,

Wait for build: hms alert shipyard, orp kujawiak wak, hms Beagle occre, thermopyle revell, few JSC models,

It will be better.

Regards.

End: Bryg corsair occre, Black Pearl Hachette, Scottish maid artesania, BKA 1125

In build: Vasa deagostini, Dwunastu Apostołów deagostini, Hms FLY amati Novik modelik, spitfire airfix,

Wait for build: hms alert shipyard, orp kujawiak wak, hms Beagle occre, thermopyle revell, few JSC models,

Yes, but if something go bad... My biggest mistake is underwater part... 

Regards.

You could use wood putty and sand the hull smooth. Some wood putty can be stained easily and that will help it blend with the rest of the planks.

Or you can spend a lot of time adjusting small pieces of wood to repair the damages.

Finally, you could paint the hull after repairing it and sanding it carefully. I would try the stainable wood putty first.

I am sure other members of the forum will come up with some good ideas.

Yves

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there ;)

Will come putty wil be good ;)

After grinding that all i paint this on copper colour. 

Before filling that i cleaning the hull with  image.jpg

20190519_142030.jpg

Regards.