SOLD: Artesania Latina Charles C. Morgan kit for sale.

I have read the "rules for sellers" and will try to do this correctly. Item #1 tho, I can't do. I'm an old dude and the technology age has passed me by. I don't know how to post pictures. I will try to do everything else. My name is Ron VanZant. I live in Lanett, Alabama, USA. The kit has been opened (years ago) but is complete and un-started. everything inside is still sealed. PM and I will provide phone #. I am asking $50.00 plus actual shipping cost to you. If you are not happy, I will refund if you pay shipping back to me. I am open to questions. I do not have many posts but I have been a lurker for years. I am currently working on Pegasus and the Sea of Galilee boat. I have so many kits I know I will never do them all. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks for the reply, it's a nice kit, but I'm not actually interested in the kit. I'm not really building tall ship models anymore. I mainly wanted to educate you a bit on your asking price, you are under cutting yourself badly by asking $50.00 for this kit. It's no longer being manufactured from what I can tell, so if you can find a Latina Charles W. Morgan Whaler (if the kit is untouched and all together) expect to spend between $250.00-$300.00. On the used market $150.00-$200.00. If I were still building tall ship models, I would have snatched this up at $50.00 + shipping.

Good luck on your sale,

mike  

Thanks Mike. Since I listed it, I will stand by my offer for another 24 hrs. If no takers, I will remove the offer and try again later on. I also have a Bluenose 2 ( untouched) and a Harvey that the bulkheads are attached to the keel. Maybe I will try to sell them all together. Thanks again.

Thank you ronv,everything came in perfect condition!

Completed.... Charles W. Morgan,Sea Horse,USS Constitution,Virginia 1819,San Fransisco II, AL HMS Bounty 1:48

L'Herminione 1:96

Spanish Frigate,22 cannons 18th C. 1:35 scale.Scratch-built (Hull only)

Cutter Cheefull 1806 1:48 (with modifications)

Current Project: Orca (This is a 35" replica of the Orca boat from the movie Jaws)