CONSTRUCTO 1:50 HMVA BOUNTY

Murcia 66

Hi I am building the 1.50 scale Bounty made by constructo, can anyone help me with a contact address for this company as the black cotton in my kit is actually green. I sent a email to the address on the instruction manual but said address not found. Cheers, Mark

Google is your friend.   Here's the website:   http://www.constructo.es/  and the contact page:  http://www.constructo.es/index.php?id_cms=20&controller=cms

Mark
"The shipwright is slow, but the wood is patient." - me

Current Build:                                                                                             
Past Builds:
 La Belle Poule 1765 - French Frigate from ANCRE plans - ON HOLD           Triton Cross-Section   

NRG Hallf Hull Planking Kit                                                                            HMS Sphinx 1775 - Vanguard Models - 1:64               

Non-Ship Model:                                                                                         On hold, maybe forever:           

CH-53 Sikorsky - 1:48 - Revell - Completed                                                   Licorne - 1755 from Hahn Plans (Scratch) Version 2.0 (Abandoned)         

Thanks mtaylor, I sent the an email but have not heard back from them. Not sure if they are still in lock down in Barcelona even though I live in Southern Spain. I read somewhere that boot polish is good to colour rigging thread have you or anyone else heard or tried this method. Cheers, Mark 

Hi Murcia 66, I have the exact same kit with the exact same Green cotton, I have just ordered black from a company here in the UK. Though I will possibly use the /green for practice as this is my first ever build. hope you get it sorted, I just thought that although the plans said black they just used this very very dark green.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi papa ragin, I received a message from AL regarding the cotton and they said that they would put the correct color in the post which they did and I received it 3 days later. This time it Browm lol, so as the model shops here have been closed due to our lock down I decided to dye the thread black. I was going to purchase new thread from the uk but the post costs 3 times more than the thread. Hope you are enjoying your first build would like to see the ship when finished. Just a little tip for future reference on most if not all the standing rigging is black as they used to tar it for weather protection. All the best with the build, Mark