Old Build Logs Missing Some Posts

I have a few logs that are finished - maybe 2-3 years ago - and it looks like some of the posts from other members are missing. I was reviewing my Gundeck Section log (see link in signature) and there are quite a few posts that I made, thanking someone for a compliment or comment but I don't see the other guys post. My Arrow log appears to have the same problem.

Also, from the Activity menu option > Activity that I Started is missing a lot of threads including several build logs.

As I don't actively review those threads I can't say exactly when this might have happened. I first noticed yesterday.

Sail on...... Mike         "Dropped a part? Your shoe will always find it before your eyes do"

Current Builds:                                                          Completed Builds:

Lancia Armata 1803 - Panart                                   US Brig Niagara - Model ShipwaysSection Deck Between Gun Bays - Panart  ; Arrow American Gunboat - Amati    

Riva Aquarama - Amati                                           T24 RC Tugboat  ;  Hispaniola - Megow - Restoration ; Trajta - by Mikiek - Marisstella ; Enterprise 1799 - Constructo                             

It is possible that those members left the forum and deleted those posts.  After so long it would be impossible to tell. 

I have posted to my current build log (C. Chase Centerboard Schooner) in the last few days and I can not find it in recent posts under the 1800 - 1850 section.

Hi Maury,

did you hit the “ignore”-button on your own log? Your last post dates from thursday, and was right on top of the list.

(at least, when I looked at it)

[edit]
just checked. You can’t ignore your own topics.

you can change the sorting of the list of postings. Perhaps you changed to something else than ‘recent first’

Jan

Maury  .....its there........always has been.

Click this link and tell me what you see.

https://modelshipworld.com/forum/155-1801-1850/

Do you see your build log on the first page?

Its literally in the number one slot now.

image.png

I have my settings at recently posted and it does not show.  When I click the link you provided it's right on top.  Is there a re-set to default settings that I can try?

I re-set sort to Title then back to Recent and it's now working.  Thanks for the help.

Maury