Model ship stations identification help request

Greetings all,

A friend and I were recently donated a large cast off collection of completed ship models by a woman whose relative had died. 

Among these were 3 built up kits of cross section/stations. One of which was the battle station kit still sold by Mantua. Another is of a "whip staff" steering station which I recall seeing but do not remember who made it. The last appears to be a ships galley complete with oven bricks and galley prisoner?

In addition to ship modeling I like to dabble in figure painting in multiple scales.  I wanted to put some paint on the figures and use them at club displays or shows for nautical demonstrations. The previous builder apparently painted almost nothing as even his ship models have large quantities of bare pewter/lead exposed. My hope was to find an ad or box cover as a basic guide to see what these were intended to look like.

Here are a few of the pictures of the items.

I am not new to ship modeling but I am having a hard time even on the internet finding an image of these kits.

Thanks in advance,

TW

20200626_142201.jpg

20200626_142149.jpg

20200626_141850.jpg

20200626_141839.jpg