Ship kit designers

I've been looking around at lots of companies and kits and have become interested in understanding who designed the kit. Sometimes this is very easy to find out and sometimes there's just nothing in the companies description of the kit or anywhere else that i can find. I would also assume that in some cases there's not a single person but a team working on the project but I'd still be interested in the names or leader of the project. Personally I think this is a really interesting process and it would add more interest in the kit for me if I knew more about it. 

For example, I tried to see if I could find a complete listing of the ships that Chris Watton had designed, the ones for Vanguard and Amati Victory seem obvious but what about kits for any other companies he might have worked for in the past, and I didn't find anything, those might be the only ones but it would be nice to know for sure. I also wonder if there are any other designers with a name that stands out that have made really good kits.

I'm just wondering what type of information is out there, I haven't been able to come up with much Googling things.

Hi Jonathan,

I believe there are at least two or three members here at MSW in addition to Chris that have designed kits that are now on the market.  This includes kits for Model Shipways.  

Edited by allanyed

PLEASE take 30 SECONDS and sign up for the epic Nelson/Trafalgar project if you would like to see it made into a TV series.   Click on http://trafalgar.tv   There is no cost other than the 30 seconds of your time.  THANK YOU