MSW’s HMS Triton Build in Shapr3d

I wanted to put the iPad software through some more complex modeling of ship hulls.  After my work on the NRG Capstan project, I was pretty interested in trying something a bit more complicated.   This is in part an exercise to learn the full capabilities of the app.  

This model is still in early stages, but I think if one were to start from original plans on another subject, you could conceivably draft full plans for an actual build.  

777C4BAE-4477-487F-A06B-AE1EA2C7AD66.thumb.png.eac4fd5b2fb79606afd65413bbfb101c.png0E926F67-A7BE-4AFD-9903-2587B8D5AB3B.thumb.png.92b9f1b6ab9e92a70cae76e7334c407d.png574D9852-A60A-45F0-8EC8-FF153CFAF0F4.thumb.png.6880abaf4c97d0fe9a18781ddf23425a.png

12 hours ago, Jorge Diaz O said:

Hello, I am following your work with attention. If you make the complete plans of the HMS Triton, could you sell it? I would like to buy them.

Jorge,

The Triton plans are part of the excellent resources here at MSW, go to the top of your page and select group projects.  There you will find the “HMS Triton Group Project.”   These are the same plans I’m using in Shapr3d.   I’m not doing any original work.  I’m using the Trtion plans to learn the software.

Just for fun.

Edited by Justin P.

6 hours ago, Justin P. said:

Jorge

Los planes de Triton son parte de los excelentes recursos aquí en MSW, vaya a la parte superior de su página y seleccione proyectos grupales. Allí encontrará el "Proyecto HMS Triton Group". Estos son los mismos planes que estoy usando en Shapr3d. No estoy haciendo ningún trabajo original. Estoy usando los planes de Trtion para aprender el software.

Solo por diversión.

Hello, thanks for answering. I already built HMS Triton from MSW plans, it took almost three years to complete but there were some mistakes, sorry for the confusion. It's my fault, I thought they were original. Good afternoon sir.

-HMS Tritón 1/48 1773 en scracht (TERMINADO)

-HMS Winchelsea 1/35  1764 full scracht (EN PROYECTO)

notpirate.png

43 minutes ago, Jorge Diaz O said:

Hello, thanks for answering. I already built HMS Triton from MSW plans, it took almost three years to complete but there were some mistakes, sorry for the confusion. It's my fault, I thought they were original. Good afternoon sir.

I thought so!   I wasn't sure.