Deleting albums

Ho do I delete an album I started accidentally and never put any photos into? I have three such mistakes to eliminate.

Chuck:

Go to the started album you want to delete and look at the top left box where your write up and other data is and note at the bottom right in the gray box with MANAGE ALBUM and a drop down arrow.  Click on it and there is a choice to DELETE ALBUM.  Click on it and the job is done.

Make sure it's the one you want gone as it's final.

Kurt Van Dahm

Director

NAUTICAL RESEARCH GUILD

www.thenrg.org

SAY NO TO PIRACY. SUPPORT ORIGINAL IDEAS AND MANUFACTURERS

CLUBS

Nautical Research & Model Ship Society of Chicago

Midwest Model Shipwrights

North Shore Deadeyes

The Society of Model Shipwrights

Butch O'Hare - IPMS

Hi Kurt and Chris,

When you click on my profile there are three tabs. The last one is "albums". 

The first four entries are indeed albums with photos in them. These need to be left alone.

The next five entries were things I accidentally started and never finished. I'd like to delete those. But I don't want anyone to accidentally erase any of the first four, which are correct.

When I click on "Manage album" it gives me only two choices. One is "Report an album" and the other is "Edit an Album". I can't find anything on the bottom of that screen which allows me to delete anything.  And within "Edit album" there is no place to actually delete anything, just modify what's there.

So, Chris, if you or Richard Hatch want to get rid of those last five entries that's fine with me. But please don't erase the four legitimate ones above these five.

Thanks, Chris,  I owe you a Fistful of Dollars.