Winnie Chapter 11 parts....availability

Just a heads up folks,   I will be reopening the store tomorrow.  There will be a limited supply of chapter 11 parts in cedar available.   

Once again I ask all of you to refrain from buying it unless you are close to needing it.   I know I have asked before but that hasnt stopped folks.   Its a shame really.  I have limited capacity as I am still recovering from Covid.   I really want to make sure that folks who are waiting on these parts get first pick from this batch.

I hate to do it but if past chapter releases are any indication,  I may have to cancel all orders that I know the builder is years away from needing this chapter.   Its just not fair to the folks who are really in need right at this moment.

Thank you so much for understanding.

Chuck

Happy to wait until immediate needs are filled. I’m more comfortable buying in advance of need and knowing I can complete the model in case of some unforeseen event. 

However, I certainly don’t want to keep someone ready for them now being able to buy first,  I’m content to wait for the next batch. 

Regards,

Glenn

Current Build: HMS Winchelsea
Completed Builds: HM Flirt (paused) HM Cutter CheerfulLady NelsonAmati HMS Vanguard,  
HMS Pegasus, Fair American, HM Granado, HM Pickle, AVS, Pride of Baltimore, Bluenose